Madonna di Campiglio
February 4-13, 2016
Plus Milan Gateway/Overnight
Thirty of our European regulars have already jumped on an unexpected opportunity to return to Europe in 2016. The destination is the town of Madonna Di Campiglio in Italy's Brenta Dolomites. The 2016 group will pioneer using JFK as a Gateway and flying Air Emirates to Milan. If feedback from this smaller group of seasoned travelers is good, JFK will be considered for future larger European trips, because of variety of destinations served at lower cost. As of 7/14/15 this trip is wait listed. This trip will be shorter and smaller than usual European Extravaganzas we run in alternate years.
MADONNA di CAMPIGLIO …. Is a chic town called “the Jewel” of Italy’s Brenta Dolomites.
Surrounded by three ski areas with 100 miles of INTER-CONNECTED ski trails, this is now Italy’s largest ski resort in terms of hotels and lifts. Madonna has invested heavily in updating lifts and there is snowmaking on 95% of its trails if Mother Nature needs a boost.
You may not want to leave our intimate, family run hotel with old world Italian Chalet ambiance
and great common area for our group to enjoy. There is also an INDOOR POOL, sauna, solarium.
Located a 5 minute walk to town center, our hotel is also SKI-IN via the Belvedere trail.
Enjoy an afternoon & overnight in our sophisticated Gateway - MILAN
Trip Price $2030** includes:
* R/T Air on Air Emirates (skis fly free) JFK-Milan
* Seven nights at Hotel Touring with SKI-IN access, Indoor Pool, Sauna and Solarium
* Daily breakfast buffets
* Multi- course dinners on 5 evenings
* Six day multi-area Brenta ski pass
* One night in historic, sophisticated MILAN
* *Current taxes/fuel surcharges (subject to update at ticketing) Pricing based on 1 euro = 1.08 USD subject to minor change. $31. deduction for Seniors
* Tiroler membership is required for this trip
TO SIGN-UP or GET MORE INFO contact MEDSKIS@COMCAST.NET